A Return to Eden: A Hopeful Look at End Times with Leo De Siqueria
Are the end days going to be scary? The mainstream church would say yes... yet author Leo De Siqueria has a different perspective.
Join Jenny on podcast episode 120, as she chats with Leo about "Hopeful Eschatology".
- Common misconceptions and misinterpretations of the "end days".
- Understanding history through the works of Jewish Historian Josephus.
- The cusp of ages and overlapping of covenants.
- The epoch seasons/ages that God works within.
- Has Satan been released per Revelation 20:7?
- What's to come?
You can find Leo and his books at https://www.hopefuleschatology.com/ and on social media platforms @hopefuleschatology.
To learn more about The Rooted Truth and our studies and communities, visit https://www.therootedtruth.com/
Or watch the video here: